We are making plans to hold a series of Outdoor Worship services in May and June. These services will be weather depending and we will make the call via the Pastor's Email and Facebook page if we will be outside that weekend by Saturday afternoon.
- May 9th (Mother's Day)
- May 23rd (Pentecost)
- June 6th
- June 20th (Father's Day)
We will hold these services outside the front of the church on 5th Ave. So bring your favorite lawn chair, your downloaded bulletin, and something to celebrate communion with (bread and juice/wine).
We will attempt to also hold these services on Zoom / Facebook live and should weather not be great, the service will be on Zoom / Facebook live only.
A few notes to prepare for outdoor worship:
- Please bring your own chair / blanket / etc. It might be a tad chilly too - so dress to be outside for the hour.
- Bring something to celebrate Communion (bread / wine / grape juice). I have a limited number of personal cups for those who forget though too.
- Remember that parking in front of the church will be blocked off - which means the parking lot at the office building might not be accessible.
- Please try to respect folks distancing while present. People are all over the place in terms of comfort level, so please be mindful of folks boundaries and as a whole community we are not fully to "fully vaccinated" state yet. And as a reminder, if you don't feel well, it's best to stay home and worship online with us.
- We will have a limited number of printed bulletins, so if you can download to your device the bulletin for worship ahead of time (hopefully we are getting used to this and can greatly cut down on our use of paper bulletins to care for creation!)
- Bathrooms in the church will be available, but we ask that folks stay masked while indoors.